Swim Proficiency Assessments
Time & Location
About the Event
Attention all U8-U13 Nippers. It is time to get our swim proficiencies completed for the fast approaching season.
Why do we have Swim Proficiency assesments?
To ensure the safety of participants, all children 7 years (U8) and up have to be able to demonstrate their ability to swim a set distance before participating in Sunday Nipper Sessions. For U8-U10 it is a 25 m freestyle swim and 1 min survival float. For U11 it is 50 m freestyle swim and 2 min survival float and it progresses to 200 m freestyle swim (within 5 min) and 3 min survival float for U14.
Footscray Park Aquatic & Fitness Centre Carpark and Entrance off Farnsworth Avenue
Please note: Any nipper currently attending the Altona Life Saving Club pool squad and pool competitions have already been assessed for their swim proficiency. Any queries please email our nipper team: email@example.com
- U8/9/10 - 3:00pm - 3:15pm$0$00$0
- U8/9/10 - 3:15pm - 3:30pm$0$00$0
- U8/9/10 - 3:30pm - 3:45pm$0$00$0
- U8/9/10 - 3:45pm - 4:00pm$0$00$0
- Sold OutU11/12/13 - 3:00pm - 3:15pm$0$00$0
- Sold OutU11/12/13 - 3:15pm - 3:30pm$0$00$0
- U11/12/13 - 3:30pm - 3:45pm$0$00$0
- U11/12/13 - 3:45pm - 4:00pm$0$00$0